National Brokerage Network Membership
Membership to the National Brokerage Network would be of interest to people and organisations involved in Support Brokerage, Self-Directed Support, Strengths Based Approaches and Individual Service Funds.
The membership of the National Brokerage Network is broad and includes:
- Independent Support Brokers
- Peer Support Brokers
- Community Brokerage Agencies
- Centres for Independent Living
- Family Members
- Community Leaders
- Service Providers
- Individual Service Fund Providers
- Lead Consultancy and Development Agencies
- Social Workers
- Clinical Leads
- Occupational Therapists
Benefits of National Membership
- Invitations to local and national meetings relating to the development of Support Brokerage
- Receiving updates on Support Brokerage, Self-Directed Support, Strengths Based Approaches and Individual Service Funds
- Opportunities to share and celebrate successes with others on the same journey
- Priority access to training & events organised by the National Brokerage Network and Imagineer, including the Support Brokerage accredited training.
- Use of the National Brokerage Network logo (either as a member or a partner organisation)
- Access to the National Brokerage Network Support Brokerage Documents
Core Membership Fees:
- Individual (participant only) FREE
- Individuals (Independent Support Brokers) £25* per annum
- Small organisations less than £500,000 turnover £150* per annum
- Larger organisations more than £500,000 turnover £300* per annum
*Paid memberships include registration as a Support Broker on the website to advertise and promote your own services and Support Broker profile; OR an organisation profile on our organisation directory.
Further details about National Brokerage Network membership and a Membership Form can be found at the bottom of this page.
Support Broker Registration Requirements
The following criteria need to be met to become registered with the National Brokerage Network as an Independent Support Broker:
- Completion of the National Brokerage Network Support Brokerage accredited training or equivalent
- A commitment to access appropriate mentoring via the National Brokerage Network and Imagineer
- Current and appropriate insurance
- Holding a current and valid DBS check
Within each region of the UK there are variations to the number of Support Brokers and the Support Brokerage activity taking place. Regional Coordinators are therefore able to coordinate different levels of support, supervision, networking opportunities and training.
Please contact your Regional Co-ordinator for more details of what is happening in your local area. It is through this regional participation that the national network grows.
Are you interested in National Brokerage Network Membership?
Please get in touch
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01422 363817
An Introduction to NBN Membership – letter from Chair
National Brokerage Network Membership Form
National Brokerage Network Membership Details